- Cart is empty
Furniture, Bedding & Interiors
Whether you’re moving into your new home or have decided it’s time to redecorate, we understand that it can be a costly venture.
Harvey Norman’s interest free finance option allows you to spread out your payments over a period of time that best suits you.
Item value(cash price)
No set Contract Pay off whenever you like
€400 and up
To Qualify For
€1500 and up
To Qualify For
How does it work
It's very simple really!
Once you have chosen your product, simply bring the required documentation (outlined below) to your nearest store where a member of our staff will gladly assist you with your online application.
Once you have been approved, you will be required to pay a 10% deposit to arrange delivery to your home within 3 working days.
Who can apply
You are eligible for interest free finance if
- You are between 18-80 years of age
- You have been a resident of Ireland or the UK for a minimum of 3 years
- You have a regular income
What do i need
- An Irish bank account that supports Direct Debit payments
- Proof of bank details showing your name, sort code and account number (Bank Statement, Cheque Book or Bankers Card).
- A 10% deposit on Chip & Pin Credit/Debit card in your name. Please note that a cash deposit will not be accepted.
- A fixed land line telephone number (Home, Work or Relative). Please be aware that a mobile number alone is not sufficient.
- You have regular income: Full Time / Part Time Employed, Self-Employed, Retired or in receipt of Disability Allowance. If you are a student with Part Time Employment, a minimum of 16 hours per week is required.
- You have one of the following original forms of Proof of Address, dated within the last 3 months:
- Current Bank Statement (Must show applicant’s name and address on the statement and MUST be the same bank account used on the Direct Debit section of the application).
- Credit Card Statement (Must show applicant’s name and address on the statement).
- Current Utility Bill: Electric / Water / Gas / Council Tax / Fixed Land Line Telephone.
If you have not lived at your current address for at least 3 years, you will need to bring original proof of your previous address.
- One of the following official forms of photographic identification:
- Complete FULL Irish or UK Driving Licence.
- Valid Irish or UK Passport.
- Valid Non Irish or UK Driving Licence
- Valid Non Irish or UK Passport.
Will I get approved
Creation is the finance provider and makes the final decision based on information from the Irish Credit Bureau (ICB). This is not a decision made by Harvey Norman.
You must have the documents outlined above and you must meet the previously listed terms.
If you have been approved for Credit in Ireland or in the UK in the last 2 years and you have a positive credit history using any other form of credit (credit card, bank loan, mortgage or car loan) your chances of approval will increase.
There is no guarantee of approval and in the unlikely event that you are declined; we can provide you with information and contact details for the ICB. For privacy reasons, Harvey Norman are not made aware of the reason for a finance decline and therefore will be unable to discuss this with you. Creation can advise you further on this matter.
Interest free credit offer Representative Example
if this doesn't work for you, try
Important / Regulatory notice:
**Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to those under 18 or over 80 years at time of application. Minimum purchase of €400 and 10% deposit applies. Finance only applies to normal ticketed pricing or as advertised, no further discounts available. Please be aware that certain products will not have immediate delivery due to availability. The finance offers and calculations in this leaflet are only available in Harvey Norman stores in the Republic of Ireland. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd., 6th Floor, Royston House, 24 Upper Queen Street, Belfast, BT1 6FD and are Registered in North Ireland No: NI32565 regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), in respect of insurance mediation only. Harvey Norman strongly recommends that before purchasing this product that you read the Important Information on your Creation Consumer Finance Contract.