- Cart is empty
Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions
Questions & Answers
Common Questions & Answers with Flexirent
Every day, more and more people use Flexirent to keep up-to-date with the very latest technology for their homes and offices. We are delighted to welcome you as one of them. This page contains important information about your Flexirent Agreement that you will find quite useful both now and in the future. Please take a few moments to read it and be sure to keep it in a secure place along with your Rental Agreement for future reference.
Who is responsible if the equipment breaks down?
With Flexirent, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repairs of your leased equipment in most cases. We strongly recommend that all computer equipment be covered for the full rental term by an extended warranty that covers you after the manufacturer’s warranty has expired. Ask your supplier for more details. If the equipment does break down during the manufacturer’s warranty period, call the manufacturer or your supplier. After that, call the extended warranty provider (if applicable).
Who is responsible if the equipment is lost, stolen or damaged?
Except in the circumstances set out in Clause 27 of the Terms and Conditions, Flexirent retains and bears the risk of accidental loss or damage to the leased equipment anywhere in Ireland or occurring anywhere in the world during a trip of not more than 28 days duration. For terms, conditions and exclusions please see Clauses 26 to 35 of the Terms and Conditions.
Please note - Extra care is needed for portable appliances.
You should always keep leased equipment in a safe place. Please do not leave it unattended in a public place or in an unoccupied motor vehicle unless the vehicle is locked and the equipment is out of sight in a locked compartment permanently fixed to the vehicle. Your liability may increase if you fail to ensure that equipment is kept safe and secure. See Clause 27 of the Terms and Conditions for details.
How do I make a claim?
Is there a cooling off period?
The Consumer Credit Act 1995 gives you the right to withdraw from this agreement without penalty for up to 10 days after you receive a copy of it. You may give up your right to withdraw from the Agreement by signing the statement to this effect on the Signature Page.
What happens at the end of my Flexirent agreement?
Because this agreement is a rental agreement you are not buying the equipment. This means that you must choose one of the following options before the end of the agreed term:
- Swap and Update: Return the old equipment in good working order and take out a new Agreement for equal or higher value, and we’ll waive up to 3 monthly rentals on your old Agreement;
- Own and Update: Make us an offer to purchase the old equipment (which we can accept or reject) and take out a new Agreement for equal or higher value and we will waive up to 1 remaining rental payment on your old Agreement;
- Own the Equipment: You can make us an offer to purchase all or some of the old equipment (which we can accept or reject);
- Return Equipment: You can return the equipment at the end of the agreement.
Towards the end of your agreement we will endeavour to contact you and remind you that it is time to consider your options. See overleaf for more details and refer to Clause 15 of the Terms and Conditions for full details of the above choices. Choices 1, 2 and 3 above are subject to our agreement.
Upgrading the performance of the equipment
If you want to modify the equipment to improve its performance, you must receive our written consent. Please notify us beforehand by phone or in writing.
End of Term Options
|End of Term Options||Leased Equipment (Laptops, Desktops, Digital Cameras etc)|
|1. Swap and Update to new equipment (subject to our agreement)||3 months prior to end of term. Simply return the equipment in good working order and take out a new agreement for equal or higher value and Flexirent will waive up to 3 remaining rental payments.|
|2. Own and Update to new equipment (subject to our agreement)||If at the end of your term you wish to Update to new equipment, simply take out a new agreement for equal or higher value, return the old equipment or make us an offer to purchase the old equipment (which we can accept or decline) and we’ll waive up to 1 remaining rental at least 1 month prior to the end of term.|
|3. Own the equipment at end of term (subject to our agreement)||Make us an offer to purchase the equipment if you’d like to own it. You can offer any price, but we have the right to accept or reject your offer.|
|4. Return Equipment||If at the end of your term you have no further use for the equipment, simply return the equipment to Flexirent with no more to pay.|
Updating equipment before the end of your Flexirent® agreement
Many Flexirent customers choose a three-year lease but want to ‘Update’ their equipment before the end of the term. This is easy to do, with no lump sum cash pay out required. An early update involves selecting the new equipment from your supplier and entering a new Flexirent agreement. You can then either offer to purchase the old equipment (Update) or return it to us (Return). The amount that you owe us under your old agreement can be simply added to the new Flexirent agreement. Whilst you can update the equipment at any time, it is most economical to do so in the last six months of the agreement.
How to update your Flexirent agreement
1. Call Flexirent on 1800 551 395 or 014512480 (from mobile only) 2. Advise if you would like to make an offer to purchase the existing equipment (Own) or if you wish to return the equipment to us (Return). If you are Updating, decide the spending limit you would like for a new agreement and Flexirent will determine your new lease payments. 3. Go to your supplier and select your new equipment: Flexirent will prepare the paper work and fax it to your supplier. Read and sign the paper work then collect the new equipment. Unless you want to change your banking details, Flexirent will simply deduct the first payment of your new agreement as previously arranged. You do not need to make any additional payment to the supplier. 4. Enjoy the new equipment. How to Own your equipment at
How to Own your equipment at the end of the agreement
If you would like to own the equipment after the agreed term you may make us an offer to purchase the equipment. It is Flexirent’s usual practice to sell equipment to customers at the end of the lease period if offered a reasonable price, however Flexirent is not obliged to do so.
This agreement is considered to be a CONSUMER HIRE AGREEMENT under The Consumer Credit Act 1995.
Terms & Conditions
1. OWNERSHIP OF EQUIPMENT a) We are the owner of the Equipment. You only have the right to use it. b) For the purposes of this Rental Agreement, Equipment includes hardware and software. c) You must protect our ownership of the Equipment and not attempt to sell, hire or deal with it in any way other than in accordance with this agreement.
2. ENTIRE AGREEMENT a) The entire Rental Agreement between you and us consists of these terms and conditions, the Signature Page and the Direct Debit Request. b) This Rental Agreement cannot be cancelled or terminated except in accordance with its terms. c) Any brochures and marketing material you may have seen are provided for your information only and do not
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES a) Upon delivery of the Equipment you must inspect it and satisfy yourself that it is in good operating order and condition. b) You must rely on your own judgment as to: i) the quality and condition of the Equipment and its fitness and suitability for any particular purpose; and ii) the performance of services provided by third parties c) No warranties are given in relation to the Equipment or any services other than those implied by law. d) To the extent permitted by law, damages for breaches of warranties implied by law are limited to repair or replacement of the Equipment or the re-supply of the services. e) We exclude all liability for indirect or consequential damage, loss of income, loss of profit or interruption of business. f) No salesman or agent of the seller of the Equipment is authorised to act as our agent or change any term of this Rental Agreement or to make any warranties
4. CORRECTION OF ERRORS You authorise us to complete any blanks or correct any errors in this Rental Agreement (including inserting serial numbers, model numbers, the Start Date, Payment Date and Contract Number).
5. PAYMENTS a) If there is a First Rental Amount shown on the Signature Page, you must pay the First Rental Amount on the first Payment Date and the Total Monthly Rental Payment shown on the Signature Page each subsequent month for the full Agreed Term. If not you must pay to us the Total Monthly Rental Payment shown on the Signature Page each month for the full Agreed Term. b) If the Date Goods Taken is before the Start Date you acknowledge that the Agreed Term will commence on the Date Goods Taken and will be longer than the term shown on the Signature Page by the number of days between the Date Goods Taken and the Start Date. The End Date will not change. c) Payments are due monthly in advance on the Payment Date shown on the Signature Page. d) If the Payment Date falls on a weekend or public holiday, payment is due on the next business day. e) Unless we otherwise agree, all payments must be made by direct debit from your bank account or credit card. f) All payments, once paid, are not refundable for any reason. g) If there is any change to the amount of VAT or if any other taxes or government charges become payable in respect of this Rental Agreement, you agree that we may adjust the Total Monthly Rental Payment accordingly. h) You are unconditionally bound to pay all amounts due under this Rental Agreement in full without set-off or counterclaim, and without any deduction in respect of taxes, unless prohibited by law, on any account whatsoever. This obligation continues no matter what happens, even if the Equipment is lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed, if it is defective or if you can no longer use it.
6. USE AND MAINTENANCE OF EQUIPMENT a) You must keep the Equipment in good repair, Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions condition and working order, normal fair wear and tear accepted, and must supply all parts and servicing required. b) You must use, service and maintain the Equipment in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations. c) You may modify the Equipment only with our consent.
7. LOCATION AND INSPECTION a) Other than portable equipment, you must not move the Equipment from its location noted on the Signature Page without our prior written consent. b) Subject to any applicable law, you agree to provide our authorised agents and us with reasonable access to inspect the Equipment to confirm its existence, condition and proper maintenance. c) If you fail to provide access to us and/or our authorised agents, we have the right, subject to compliance with any applicable law, to enter the premises, or authorise our agents to enter the premises, where we believe the Equipment is located in order to confirm its existence, condition and proper maintenance. d) You agree to tell us the whereabouts of the goods within 10 days of a request
8. LATE PAYMENTS a) If a Total Monthly Rental Payment or any other amount due is not paid in full on time, you are in default and we are entitled to recover the liquidated damages specified in this clause which you agree is a genuine pre-estimate of the actual loss that we will suffer as a result of you being late in any payment to us. b) For each failure to make a payment in full and on time, the amount of liquidated damages payable will be €15. c) In addition, you agree to reimburse us for the amount that our bankers charge us for your dishonoured payment(s). d) All liquidated damages are payable on demand which we may demand by debiting the amount of any liquidated damages from your nominated bank account or credit card on any date at our election without notice to you. e) Upon and after termination of this Rental Agreement, as a separate and independent obligation which survives termination of this Rental Agreement, you agree to pay liquidated damages at the rate of 0.05% per day on the overdue amount, capitalised monthly, until all amounts owing under this Rental Agreement are paid in full.
9. EARLY TERMINATION OPTION a) You may terminate this Rental Agreement either by giving us written notice and returning the Equipment, or by simply returning the Equipment, and paying to us the Termination Amount, calculated in accordance with Clause 11. b) Until you return the Equipment as required by Clause 13, you must continue to pay the Total Monthly Rental Payments when due. c) Until you pay the Termination Amount as required by this Clause, whether or not you have returned the Equipment, you must continue to pay the Total Monthly Rental Payments in accordance with Clause 5.
10. TERMINATION If you repudiate this Rental Agreement, we may give you notice terminating this Rental Agreement, and then you must immediately: a) pay to us the Termination Amount calculated in accordance with Clause 11, which amount you agree is a genuine pre-estimate of the loss that we will suffer by reason of your breach and repudiation of this Rental Agreement; and b) return the Equipment in accordance with Clause 13.
11. TERMINATION AMOUNT The Termination Amount is: a) all overdue Total Monthly Rental Payments (including the First Rental Amount, if applicable); plus b) the present value of all remaining Total Monthly Rental Payments for the balance of the Agreed Term discounted at monthly rests at the European Central Bank base interest rate; plus c) any liquidated damages payable under Clause 8 and any other amounts payable under this Rental Agreement; plus d) if the Equipment is not returned in accordance with Clause 13, the estimated fair market value of the Equipment as at the end of the Agreed Term.
12. DEFAULT You will be considered to be in default and to have repudiated this Rental Agreement if you: a) do not pay in full any Total Monthly Rental Payment or any other amounts due in accordance with Clause 5; b) become insolvent, bankrupt or become subject to any arrangement or composition, or as a company or business you enter examinership, receivership, liquidation or external administration; or c) sell, dispose or encumber the Equipment or attempt to do any of those things.
13. RETURN OF EQUIPMENT a) On termination of this Rental Agreement, at the end of the Agreed Term you must, subject to Clause 15, return the Equipment at your expense to a place within the Republic of Ireland that we determine, together with all software specified in the Signature Page, all CDs, DVDs, accessories and manuals, in as good condition as the Equipment was delivered to you, except for normal fair wear and tear. b) It is your responsibility to remove any personal data and software not specified in the Signature Page that is stored on or in the Equipment before returning it to us. c) We expressly deny all liability for any consequences arising from your failure to remove such information. d) If any Equipment is returned to us other than in accordance with paragraph (a), you must pay to us the difference between the fair market retail value of the Equipment as returned to us and the fair market retail value of the Equipment as it should have been returned to us. e) If any Equipment is returned to us other than in accordance with paragraph (b), you must pay to us, calculated at our standard rates, for our services required to remove any personal data in accordance with paragraph (b). f) If you do not return the Equipment as required under this clause you must continue (including after the Agreed Term) to pay a total Monthly Rental Payment on each monthly anniversary of the last Payment Date until the equipment is returned.
14. REPOSSESSION OF EQUIPMENT a) If you fail to pay any Total Monthly Rental Payment (including the First Rental Amount, if applicable) or if you fail to return the Equipment when you are required to do so under this Rental Agreement, in addition to our other rights, we or our authorised agents may, subject to complying with any applicable law, take all necessary steps to enter any premises where we believe the Equipment may be located and repossess the Equipment. b) Subject to complying with any applicable law, we may sell any repossessed Equipment at any time. c) If we have not terminated this Rental Agreement, you may collect the Equipment from us only if you have paid all amounts payable under this Rental Agreement and the Agreed Term.
15. END OF TERM OPTIONS a) You may notify us that at the end of the Agreed Term you would like to: i) (Return the Equipment) return the Equipment to us in accordance with Clause 13; ii) (Swap & Update) return the Equipment to us in accordance with Clause 13 and update to new equipment on the terms set out in clause 15(d). iii) (Own & Update) if towards the end of the agreement you wish to Own the Equipment and Update, simply take out a new agreement for equal or greater value, make us an offer to purchase the Equipment at any price you see fit (which we are free to accept or reject) and we’ll waive up to 1 remaining rental payment; iv) (Own the Equipment) make us an offer to purchase the Equipment at any price you see fit (which we are free to accept or reject). If we accept your offer you will own the Equipment. VAT will apply to the purchase price. b) Notice must be given: i) if you would like to return the Equipment or Own the Equipment, at least 30 days before the end of the Agreed Term; ii) if you would like to Swap and Update, within 3 months of the end of the Agreed Term; c) If you do not give us notice under clause 15(a), then Clause 13 applies and you must return the Equipment as required by that Clause. d) If you give us notice that you would like to Swap and Update under clauses 15(a)(ii): i) we may provide you with a new rental agreement giving you the right to use equipment having a value equal to or greater than the value of the Equipment on the Start Date. On receipt of your signed copy of the new Rental Agreement and provided we have received all amounts owing under this Rental Agreement at that date, you will not be required to make any further payments to us under this Rental Agreement; or ii) we may notify you that we will not Update the Equipment, in which case you may return the Equipment under clause 15(a)(i), make us an offer to Own the Equipment under clause 15(a)(iv). e) Notwithstanding anything contained in this Rental Agreement you have no right or obligation at any time to purchase the Equipment during the Agreed Term.
16. ASSIGNMENTS a) You acknowledge that we may, without giving you notice, sell, assign or otherwise dispose of or deal with our interest in the Equipment or this Rental Agreement. b) You may apply to assign this Rental Agreement but you acknowledge that we are not obliged to agree. We may charge a fee to credit assess the proposed assignee even if the proposed assignee is declined.
17. COSTS, INDEMNITIES AND COMMISSIONS a) You must pay or reimburse us for: i) all taxes (including VAT) and stamp duties payable in connection with this Rental Agreement; and ii) any expenses we reasonably incur in enforcing this Rental Agreement or incur because you have repudiated, terminated or breached this Rental Agreement, including, without limitation, any legal costs and expenses, financing break costs, costs incurred in repossessing or attempting to repossess the Equipment and costs incurred in storing and disposing of the Equipment. b) You must indemnify us for: i) liability for any injury or death to any person or damage to any property arising directly or indirectly from the Equipment or its use, and ii) a claim for patent, trademark or copyright infringement, for strict liability or for any other reason being made against us in connection with the Equipment or its operation. c) You agree that we may pay commissions or fees to any broker, agent, dealer or other person who introduces you to us, or us to you.
18. DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY a) We comply with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. Terms used in this Clause have the meaning given in the Acts. In this Clause “you” includes any guarantor. b) You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. Contact our Privacy Officer for more information. c) Subject to the payment of any applicable fee, we agree to provide you access to, or with a copy of, the personal data that we hold about you. d) You agree to us collecting personal data about you for the purposes of: i) assessing existing or future application(s) for consumer or commercial credit, managing your account, responding to your questions, enforcing our rights, performing our obligations and protecting our assets; ii) either us, the supplier of the Equipment or any other supplier appointed by us contacting you about your end of rental term options, any trade up options or other special offers or promotions; iii) providing you with information about our other products and services and the products and services offered by our dealers or suppliers; and iv) any guarantee given or to be given by you or any guarantee given or to be given by any other person as your guarantor and the enforcement of any guarantee. e) We collect your personal data primarily from you. You agree that we may also collect personal information about you from the supplier of the Equipment; other credit providers; insurers; any of your employers, former employers, referees, banks, landlords, guarantors, accountants, lawyers and financial advisers; service providers to us (including debt collection agencies, 5 Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions introducers, private investigators, professional advisers); professional organisations; the internet; public and subscriber only databases; and government authorities. f) You agree that we can obtain from credit reporting agencies and/or any business providing information about commercial credit worthiness: i) consumer credit report(s) about you for application(s) for commercial credit; and ii) commercial credit report(s) about you for application(s) for consumer credit. g) You agree that we can disclose your personal information to: i) any person as permitted or required by law; ii) any of our related bodies corporate; our assignees or potential assignees; the supplier of the Equipment; any other supplier appointed by us, credit reporting agencies or any business providing information about commercial credit worthiness; other credit providers; insurers; any guarantor or proposed guarantor of your obligations to us; your assignees or proposed assignees; debt collection agencies; our banks and financial advisers; our lawyers, accountants and other professional advisers; and any suppliers or contractors to us whom may need to have access to your personal information to provide services to us or you (including, without limitation, valuers, physical and electronic file storage suppliers, receivables management suppliers and data warehouses); and iii) any person specifically authorised by you in writing to obtain your personal information from us. h) You agree that the main consequence for you if you do not provide to us the personal information that we require, is that any application for credit is unlikely to be approved.
19. SEVERABILITY If: a) the Consumer Credit Act 1995 or any other law would otherwise make a provision of this Rental Agreement illegal, void or unenforceable in any jurisdiction; or b) this Rental Agreement is to be read as if that provision were varied to the extent necessary to comply with or that law or, if necessary, omitted, without affecting the continued operation of the rest of this Rental Agreement in that jurisdiction or any other jurisdiction.
20. NOTICES a) You must tell us if you change your bank account or credit card details, your business, postal or email address, or if you think there is any information that we should be aware of about your ability to comply with this Rental Agreement. b) We can give you notice by delivering it to you personally or leaving it at, or sending it by post, facsimile or email to your home, business, postal or email address last known to us. An email notice shall be valid if not returned. c) A certificate signed by one of our authorised officers is adequate proof of the facts stated in it relating to this Rental Agreement and rights and obligations arising under it in the absence of manifest error. d) You consent to us and our related bodies corporate sending commercial electronic messages to you.
21. CHANGES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS a) We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving you not less than 30 days notice. b) Any change shall not affect the amount of the Total Monthly Rental Payment (except as permitted in accordance with Clause 5(g) and shall only apply to obligations arising after the expiry of the notice period.
22. FEES a) A monthly account keeping fee of €3.00 will be debited and added to the monthly rental amount. b) An application fee of €15.00 will be debited and payable upon the first rental. c) We reserve the right to charge fees for services we provide. d) Fees will be charged at our standard rates applicable from time to time. e) All fees may vary from time to time at our descretion.
23. GOVERNING LAW a) This Rental Agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland. b) The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
24. INTERPRETATION Capitalised terms used in the Signature Page have the same meaning in these terms and conditions.
25. JOINT AND SEVERAL OBLIGATION If there is more than one, “you” means each of you separately and all of you jointly.
26. RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE a) Subject to Clauses 27 and 28, while we own the Equipment we retain and bear the risk of theft, loss or accidental damage to the Equipment occurring anywhere in Ireland or anywhere else in the world during a trip of not more than 28 days duration. b) You assume and bear the risk of all theft, loss or damage to the Equipment which we do not retain and bear under paragraph (a) and you agree to indemnify us for any such theft, loss or damage. c) If the Equipment is stolen, lost or accidentally damaged and the risk of that loss or damage is ours under this Rental Agreement, subject to your compliance with Clause 28, we will discharge our obligations in accordance with Clause 29.
27. EXCLUSIONS, ALLOCATION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY a) Notwithstanding Clause 26, we will not pay for, and you will assume and bear the risk of, any loss, theft or damage to any Equipment: i) which is not loss or accidental damage; ii) where at the time of the loss, theft or damage you are in arrears for one month or more; iii) which is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty or any other extended warranty or would have been so covered had that warranty not been voided; iv) caused by mechanical and/or electrical breakdown of any kind, unless the breakdown/derangement occurs as a result of an external accident (e.g. power surge); v) arising from theft, misappropriation, fraudulent, intentional or dishonest acts, or malicious damage by you, your employees, your family, any person who has unrestricted access to the Equipment, or any person to whom you have lent the Equipment or otherwise permitted to use the Equipment; vi) arising from theft, attempted theft or loss: 1. from unoccupied premises unless the theft or loss resulted directly from violent and forcible entry to the premises; 2. from an unoccupied vehicle unless the vehicle was locked and the theft or loss resulted directly from a violent and forcible entry to the locked vehicle and the Equipment was concealed from sight; 3. from an unoccupied vehicle under any circumstances where the Equipment was stored or left overnight; 4. from any public place or any place where the public has regular access and where the Equipment was left unattended; 5. if the Equipment is used other than for a purpose for which it was designed, which we determine at our discretion; or 6. occasioned while in the custody or care of a person to whom you have lent, given or otherwise passed custody or care of the Equipment, including a family member, friend or courier; vii) occurring during or as a result of the Equipment being transported in any aircraft or watercraft unless carried as cabin baggage; viii) that was on loan or being used for trial, testing, demonstration or exhibition; ix) where the loss or damage is to software or data of any type what so ever or is caused by any computer virus, worm, Trojan or the like or any other software based malfunction; x) for the costs of data programming, data reconstruction, data recovery or program installation or reconfiguration; xi) resulting from: 1. any consequence of war or warlike or terrorist activities; 2. ionizing radiation or radioactivity; or 3. the confiscation or destruction of any Equipment by any government, public or statutory authority; xii) caused by corrosion, oxidation, rust, insects, vermin, dust, dampness, dryness, cold, heat, wasting, cosmetic damage, scratching or marring, faulty workmanship or materials, loss of screen or image brightness or resolution, failure to perform to specifications or wearing away or wearing out of any part of any Equipment which arises from normal fair wear and tear, ordinary use or gradual deterioration; or xiii) which are expendable or consumable items including fuses, lamps, batteries, bells, chains, tapes or ribbons or any other part of any Equipment which requires periodic or frequent replacement. b) You agree to indemnify us for: i) any theft, loss or damage to the Equipment to which paragraphs (a)(i) to (a)(xiii) apply; ii) liability for any injury or death to any person or damage to any property arising directly or indirectly from the Equipment or its use; and iii) the first €130 of any claim for assets with an invoice price €601 or higher for loss, theft or damage in respect of risks retained by us for our processing and administration costs. iv) the first €65 of any claim for assets with an invoice price €600 or less for loss, theft or damage in respect of risks retained by us for our processing and administration costs. c) You are responsible for ensuring that all software and data is backed up.
28. INCIDENT NOTIFICATION a) If any Equipment is stolen, you must promptly inform the Garda Siochana and promptly provide us with a copy of the Garda report. b) Within 14 days after the loss or damage occurring, you must complete an Incident Notification form and send it to us. An Incident Notification form can be sent upon request by calling 1800 551 397 or 01 4513222 (from mobile only).
29. BASIS OF SETTLEMENT a) In our absolute discretion, we may: i) repair the damaged Equipment; or ii) replace the stolen, lost or accidental damaged equipment with equipment of similar age, original specifications (excluding modifications not under Flexirent agreement) and condition, but this may not necessarily be the same make or model; iii) choose to release you from your future obligations under this Rental Agreement except for any payments in arrears at the time your claim was approved. b) We reserve the right to choose any suitably qualified repairer to carry out repairs or any suitable supplier to replace the Equipment. c) Unless we release you from your obligations under paragraph (a)(iii), you must continue to pay Total Monthly Rental Payments in accordance with Clause 5.