- Cart is empty
When is it Time to Replace Your Electric Blanket?
It is important to keep safe while using your electric Blanket. The following are a list of danger signs that it is important to take note of. If you encounter any it is vitally important that you replace your electric blanket immediately.
- Scorch marks or discoloration marks appear on the fabric of the blanket.
- The blankets fabric is worn or starting to deteriorate.
- The cord between the plug and the blankets control device has been damaged.
- The control device starts to make a Buzzing sound.
- The control starts to omit a smell when turned on.
- Wires are visible or starting to protrude from the blankets connector.
How to Store Your Electric Blanket!
When winter is over and mild weather conditions return, you may not find a need for your electric blanket until the weather dips once again; in this case it is important to store your electric blanket safely and in the right conditions.
- Let the Blanket Cool be before you fold if for storage
- Don’t place heavy items on the blanket while it is being stored
- Do not use any moth proof chemicals on your blanket under any circumstances
- Loosely fold or roll it in a towel or plastic bag and store the blanket in a cool dry place.
Finally, always remember………
- Never use the blanket while it’s still folded or creased
- Don’t use a hot water bottle at the same time as using your electric blanket
- Don’t touch the blanket if you have wet hands or feet, and never use the blanket if it’s wet or damp
- Ensure that you always read and follow the manufacturer’s instructions before use.
- Examine your blanket regularly for signs of wear or damage